Friday, May 10, 2013

Coming Soon!

Well, its been a while. For starters, I'll explain what's up with the thief situation:
  • The guy we had pictures of was not the theif
  • He bought the laptop
  • The thief has been found
  • No word on my laptop or other stuff
  • I don't know when my items will be found/returned

Now, for the true reason of this post. I'm starting up my first comic! ^-^ My trusty unofficial official employee, Silverthorns, is helping me with the story, and I've already started on the first page! I'll probably scan and show the penciled version soon, then get working on an outlined/colored version shortly after ^-^

I also need to work on a cover page, but I'll save that for when I think up something good xD

1 comment:

  1. Oh... sounds cool... Hope you have fun with it .-.

    ReplyDelete