Sunday, April 21, 2013

Girls need to listen

So, yesterday was alright. We are still dealing with the robbery, but my littlest sister had a birthday party planned, so we had it despite being robbed the day before. There were about six girls invited over, plus my two sisters, and guess who had to watch them? Me.

The party was alright. There was a bit of drama between two cousins, resulting in one having to go home, which made me and my other sister upset, because she hadn't done anything, and the other girl is a terrible influence, and I wish she was never invited in the first place. Another thing was, that I had to watch them, and those girls did not listen well.

They were supposed to go to bed at 3, which was generous considering they had to get up at 9. Well, they watched a movie, and were 'asleep' by the time it was over. I went and turned off all the lights and the tv, and headed up to bed. Once I got upstairs to the foyer, the light in the living room turned on. I heard hushed voices quickly tell someone to turn off the light, and the room darkened. I waited and listened to see if they'd sleep. The talking continued so I walked downstairs. I told them that they had to wake up in the morning, and to go to bed. They said they would, and I headed to my room.

I already had trouble sleeping, and had to take pills to get to sleep, but with the recent break in, I'm just too scared to sleep. As I was lying in bed, I started to hear a noise, it sounded like a door being opened and closed. I got up and went downstairs to investigate. Here I find that my sister, and two of her friends, were making food in the kitchen, at 3 AM. I told them to go to bed, and turned of the lights once more.

I finally got to sleep, but woke up around 6 AM. I wasn't feeling well, so I went downstairs. I found that the TV and a light was on. This meant that the girls did not listen to me and watched TV instead of going to bed. I went back to bed then.

My mom woke me around 9-9:30 for church, she felt my forehead though, and found that I was burning up. She let me stay home to rest, since I had helped at the party all night. I ended up sleeping until Noon, when I got up to get breakfast and such.

Later in the day, the neighbor comes over, apparently my sister(and her friends, though she denies it) had made serial letters, and put them in the neighbor's mailbox as a joke. My mom was upset though and grounded her for a month. After all the friends had gone home, my mom was telling everyone to get ready to go, she was taking my sisters to youth, when she noticed my little sister was gone. My mom thought she had run away because she was grounded. We found her a bit later, she claims to have gone to the park in search of her cellphone. My mom was crying however, its been a tough weekend on us.

Keep me and my family in your prayers, we really do need it =(

No comments:

Post a Comment